Monday, November 21, 2011

Tot Time with Curious


Is this boy cute or what? 
He cleaned out the toy box and climb in. 

Our Tot Bins for 11/14 - 11/18 
We did well with our Tot Time - I was fortunate to have lots of zoo theme activities to go with our letter Zz is for Zoo.
Blue:
Plan Learning Letters - I pulled out only the ones that had animals I thought would be in a Zoo
Yellow
A zoo puzzle from Play N Learn
Green:
These are Mega Blocks with zoo animal stickers on them - so you build an animal. Came from a game called Domino Build
Red:
A Playskool jungle pop up toy.

Curious working on his Zoo puzzle - I was surprised that he could do most of this himself.


I showed him how to match up the letters. - As we went along we made the sound of the letter that went with the animal.

Curious stacked the letters - made some animal noises

Then he decided to stack the cards.

The animal blocks were by far the fav tot bin for the week.

Curious making the sound of a lion.

Here he is telling me about his elephant. 

It took him a while to start taking them apart and put them back together. But he did and added others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Kind or Encouraging Words - Thanks