Monday, November 7, 2011

Tot Time with Curious

Tot Time with Curious for 11/1 - 11/4
We did ok with our tot time this week. 

Just 3 bins this week and Curious only played with 2 of them.
Green
String Beads in a recycled wipes container. I Cut the opening out so he could push the button and put the beads in. - Much harder to get them out - so he had to open the lid. This was by far what he wanted to play with the most!
Yellow:
Stacking and Nesting Cars
Red:
Foam ABC Letters and an ABC book. - The idea is to match A with A, B with B and so on.



Curious brought the beads into the Kitchen - That's were I was and sat down to play. 
I'm glad that he came to play with me.  - He was right I needed to stop with "my" agenda and spend some time together. 


Curious did well stacking the cars - The little green one gave him a little trouble.


The cars also nest - So I showed him how to play peek -a-boo with them. He like this. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

For Kind or Encouraging Words - Thanks