Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween Sensory Bin


Our Halloween Sensory Bin - About a week from Halloween I put this together for the boys. 

I wanted to stay clear of monsters, ghost, and goblins. So I found some fake barb wire, Some jewels in Halloween colors, Orange Pompoms for a pumpkin patch, A pumpkin cookie cutter, and we made these pip cleaner spiders at play group during craft time. 

J.B. sorted the soft pompoms and the jewels into glass jars - I thought next year I'll have to get some fake eye balls for him to put in jars that would be Halloweenish.

The boys playing in the bin

More playing - we put all the orange pompoms on a green paper and made a pumpkin patch. I sang a song "1 Little 2 Little 3 Little Pumpkins" as we made our patch. 
With the spiders we sang The Itsy Bitsy Spider. Aunt Elaine taught us a fun pat and clap rime about spiders - I did my best to remember, J.B. new it better than I did. (LOL)


No comments:

Post a Comment

For Kind or Encouraging Words - Thanks