Monday, September 12, 2011

Having More Fun with Ll

I have been trying to think of fun toys or things to do that start with or use the letter of the week. 
When they have free play they can choose from some of these.

So for Ll I got out the Lincoln-Logs. Jumping Bean is funny - he is sooo into cars that instead of building log cabins he built raceway ramps, and bridges for the small logs that he turned into cars. - Love It!

This is a pic of some Tot Trays I had for Curious. For some reason I don't have them playing with the Lego's. But yes Lego's were a hit! 
(I pulled out only yellow because that was the color for the week.)

I just really liked this pic - wonder what he is thinking?

Fall means hunting so to get Jumping Bean practiced up Dad took us on a walk in the woods so J.B. could practice carrying his bow that Uncle M made for him. 

Along the way we checked out - yes the leaves and their many different colors

We made biscuits using our L cookie cutter - this was before we used it for play-doh!

Having fun with Alphie - using the Ll card and other color cards.



No comments:

Post a Comment

For Kind or Encouraging Words - Thanks