Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween Extras


Our Theme is the 5 Senses and there was so much Halloween extras that could tie into that. 

Aunt Robyn got the boys some buckets with face stickers - They had so much fun putting the stickers on the pumpkin bucket. As they made their faces we talked about our senses: seeing, hearing, smelling, and tasting.

The boys showing off their buckets. 

I picked up this bead set at Michelle's for $1 - a little extra Halloween fun.
J.B. made a bracelet.

A J.B. funny face!

The Monster and Pumpkin printables came from 2 Teaching Mommies - Printables

J.B. working on a maze.


I thought this went well with our 5 Senses theme. - J.B. is labeling all the parts of this Monster.

Well.......If I ask J.B. to get his pic taken allllll of the time.....I guess I have to allow him to take mine once and a while so cheese! (LOL)

J.B. is labeling the parts of a pumpkin

We cut out the seeds - as many or few as he liked and glued them on the Pumpkin


Making Patterns with monsters.

1 comment:

  1. I love the monster parts sheet! You guys look lik you had sooo much fun!

    I just saw your blog at the Homeschool Blog Awards and decided to come check you out. Very cute with lots of fun ideas =-) I'd love for you to come link up at my TGIF Linky Party!!!

    I am your newest follower and would love for you to follow me back, if you want to =-)
    Beth

    www.livinglifeintentionally.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

For Kind or Encouraging Words - Thanks