Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Fun with Winter

Fun With Winter

Winter Sensory Bin - Made up of sugar cubes and some penguins from 
Penguin Pile up Game

Jumping Bean really really wanted to make an igloo - I did my best - he wanted the penguins to be able to go inside the igloo - so behind the igloo is a make believe igloo that the penguins can go in. 
This sensory bin goes with I is for Igloo post

Jumping Bean coloring his Winter Tree

Here he is making his Winter Tree - It's more fun to make a silly face for the camera!

Nana came over for diner one night and we got out the sensory bin

Turns out I need her help with Curious - he kept putting the sugar cubes in his mouth
I'm sure they tasted good.

Jumping Bean working on his Winter Tree puzzle

Sorting out the Seasons

Here is how our Season Trees turned out.



No comments:

Post a Comment

For Kind or Encouraging Words - Thanks