Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sensory Bin - Monster Trucks

Monster Truck Sensory Bin

Items used. I know beans again... - well it's been -40 to -45 for almost 2 weeks. 
Plus snow, so the gravel and dirt are jut not accessible. So it's beans again....
I'm not to in to the names on the real monster trucks so I did find some generics that focused more on colors. J.B. knows the difference, but Curious does not. 
The big trucks are by New Bright - I found them at Walmart
The Little trucks I also found at Walmart in the party section.

Boys playing in the beans - I find them everywhere.

Curious really like the Orange one.

The trucks were great for hauling and dumping. I think J.B. turned them into dump trucks


I started Small and BIG with Curious. He really picked them up as words (saying them) YEA!!!!
as well as identifying small and big.

1 comment:

  1. Christina,
    You are always soo kind! Thank you! The boys and I are working on D is for Dinosaur, I hope to get that posted next week. I will be sure to link it to your dinosaur post - You had some great outside ideas!

    Thanks again for your kind words!

    jenn :)

    ReplyDelete

For Kind or Encouraging Words - Thanks