Sunday, January 22, 2012

Happy Birthday Jumping Bean!!

Jumping Bean turned 4 this month!!
Happy Birthday Bud!


He wanted a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. His favorite color is Green. I only had christmas sprinkles so he got car's with red, white, and green sprinkles. 
He didn't mind.  


Looks pretty excited!

Got all of his candles - no problem.

We did 2 parties for him. - Just us on his Birthday, then the family came over for soup and salad.
I made another chocolate cherry cake with wiped cream frosting - did not turn out as well. 

I'm not sure why I don't have any pics of his set up. We did all green items, and I hung up pics of Jumping Bean from birth to current around the house. 
He had a great time. Thanks to all the family who came and helped out!


A fun pic of J.B. He found dad's racing helmet, and a popsicle stick as a sword. 
I guess he was a racing swordsmen?



No comments:

Post a Comment

For Kind or Encouraging Words - Thanks