Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Almost there

Well the boys and I worked and worked on getting some more of the clutter / trim and tools out of the play / school room. I think we were a big help to Dad. (He probably came home and thought - Oh Boy another thing on my to do list!) We were able to move all but the door.


So remember it before - know after YEA!!!
My husband is working on the trim as I write - Thank you Babe!


I muscled the bed out of the garage and into the guest room, and we moved all the trim into the garage.

After we finished that task we started putting up a few things in our room. 


I'm cutting out the rest of the days tonight. The idea is for them to put the day up each day. 





This is the Calendar that we are using. 

                                                         








No comments:

Post a Comment

For Kind or Encouraging Words - Thanks