Tuesday, August 30, 2011

1st Sensory Bin

I'm using about 3 different blogs to help me in my home schooling. One is 1+1+1=1 and she talks a lot about sensory bins. So here is my 1st Sensory Bin. It goes with our monthly theme - Who Am I and How God Knows Me.


I choose to put things in there that they like .  So a pic of each of them. Letters that spell their name. 
For Curious an airplane, nuke, and sunglasses. 
For Jumping Bean green rice, and cars


The pics are actually a puzzle to help with 1st, Middle, and Last Name on the back.
I made up a song about their names, so we were singing that as we played with the puzzle.


Curious and Jumping Bean putting there puzzles together.


Playing in the Sensory Bin. 
They can scoop / poor the rice, drive cars in it, found all the letters to spell their name. 
They had a great time! I swept the floor twice and am still finding green rice all over the house.
 - It's worth it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

For Kind or Encouraging Words - Thanks