Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Dinosaur Sensory Bin


Our Dinosaur Sensory Bin

Items Used - it is winter here 
I would recomend this activity in the summer so there is no need to buy dirt! But here is what we did. 
 (I will make a note to save some sand, and gravel this summer for our sensory bins next year!)

I gave this sensory bin just to Jumping Bean - I did not think it was toddler friendly (LOL)
J.B. used a spoon and a paint brush to find the skulls of the Dinosaurs

When he found them and got them cleaned off - we identified them using the sheet provided

This was a special Dad and J.B. time with the sensory bin


When I get a chance I like to follow this blog:
worldgoneblue.blogspot.com

Christina, has many boys - and this blog is full of super fun boy learning activity's that she comes up with.  She had some great outside Dinosaur tool boxes, and digs. 

Check out her post and blog!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

For Kind or Encouraging Words - Thanks