Monday, December 12, 2011

Tot Time with Curious

We did OK on our Tot Time - Curious was only really interested in a few things this week. 
So just trying to rebound from Thanksgiving and gearing up for Christmas we
did ok in this area of time. 
I'm probably the one who need to make it more intentional!

Our Tot trays for Dec 5 - 9th

Green:
 A Melissa and Doug Kite Puzzle
Blue:
A Shapes puzzle by tuber-ware
Red:
Shapes / Size puzzle by Melissa and Doug
Yellow:
String wooden shapes beads

Curious working on the kite puzzle

String Beads are by far his favorite - Curious will string some up then drag them around behind him all over the house. - Kinda cute.


I could never leave stickers in the Tot Bin - I would have them every where!!!
But thought it would be a good Tot activity So I gave J.B. his own set, and I helped Curious with his. 

Curious would point to the sticker - I would give it to him and he put them on the page - OK I helped him out with where a few things should go. 
He is proud to show off is pic! (LOL)

J.B. working on his sticker Pic - Good Job bud! 
- I guess the polar bears are playing hide and seek with frosty the snow man - At leas that was the story behind the picture. 

Curious playing with string beads again - what he liked to do most this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Kind or Encouraging Words - Thanks