Sunday, September 25, 2011

Tot Time with Curious


I think we got Tot Time in 2 or 3 times this week. - So not to bad.
Tot Time is our time of the day when its all about Curious being curious. 
It's when I teach J.B. to be Curious's helper and encourager. 

This weeks Tot Trays. Our Letter was Tt and our color for the week was Green


This fun shapes puzzle came from Tubberware. I had one of these when I was a kid. - yes they are still around.

I keep all the puzzles aviable and in reach so they can do them on their own. 
Curious really really likes them. 

I have some felt shapes in a few colors Big, Medium, and Small.

J.B. having fun with felt shapes

Curious sure likes his stacking rings

Got this fun Big, Medium, Small shapes puzzle - the boys are playing with it in Tok.


No comments:

Post a Comment

For Kind or Encouraging Words - Thanks